What other students are saying
Give us your candid reviews
So, how was your experience learning photography at Basho? Did it meet your expectations, or (even better) exceed them?
As a small shop, we rely on word of mouth to help us reach more students. If you’ve recently taken a photo class with us and have something to share about your experience, do you think you could write us an online review?
Step 1: Tips on writing reviews
Writing a review shouldn’t feel like a chore. But if you need a little help getting started, here are some tips:
- Be specific: Which aspect(s) of your class did you like the most?
- Be helpful: Your review will be read by other photographers who are considering taking a photography class at Basho. It would be great if you could offer information that would be helpful to them in your comments.
- Be creative: We’re not asking for poetry, but if you want to capture the attention of the reader, incorporating humorous elements or telling a story can be a fun way to make your words stand out.
- When all else fails: Just stick with the facts—What class did you take? Did you get a lot out of it? How was your instructor? What did you learn? Would you take another class at Basho?
Step 2: Visit a review site
Don’t worry about hitting every review site. To make it simple, just pick the most convenient place from the list below.
- If you already use Gmail:
- Google Local is the best bet.
- If you are already active on Yelp:
- You can write your review easily on our Yelp page
- If none of above applies to you:
- Like us on Facebook and write your review there!
Step 3: Tell us about it!
We want to send you a small token of appreciation for taking the time to write us a review. Once your review is up, let us know you posted it, and we’ll send you your gift!
We hope to see you at the studio soon!